According to the embassy Schengen Visa Documents Requirement are as follows:
- Visa application form. Fully completed and signed.
- Two recently taken photos must be attached. Both photos must have been taken within the last three months, which is one of the visa photo standards.
- A valid passport. Not older than ten years, and it should be valid for at least three more months beyond the date you plan to leave the Schengen area.
- Flight reservation for round trip. It must include dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Schengen area.
- Travel insurance policy. A document that proves you have travel health insurance for the whole Schengen territory, with a minimum coverage of 50,000 euros in case of any medical emergency such as illnesses, accidents and even repatriation in case of death.
- Proof of accommodation. A piece of paper that shows where you will stay while you are in Schengen. It can be a reservation at a hotel or hostel, a rental agreement, or an invitation letter from the person who is sponsoring you.
- Proof of financial means. Evidence that you have enough money to support yourself financially throughout your stay in the Schengen. It can be a bank account statement, sponsorship letter, or a combination.
- Proof of paid visa fee
- Cover Letter and
- NOC Letter (required for only a few categories such as Student and Work visa).
Depending on the purpose of your visit, you may also need some additional documents, such as an invitation letter from someone who is inviting you for a business visa or visit visa etc.
Guide About Schengen Visa
A Schengen visa is a short-stay visa that lets a person visit any country in the Schengen Area for up to 90 days for work or tourism. Most people who go to Europe get a Schengen ticket. It lets the person with it join, travel freely within, and leave the Schengen zone from any of the countries that are part of Schengen. Inside the Schengen Zone, there are no border checks.
When applying for a Schengen visa, a person must submit important documents. When applying for a visa, applicants need to know about how to submit the documents and when is the right time to submit which document makes the visa application process effective.
For visa processing, applicants have to submit essential documents and also book travel insurance for Schengen visa.
A Brief Guide To Documents And Visa Procedure
When you apply for a visa, you must also send in supporting documents to back up your application. The requirements for supporting documents differ from those for mandatory because each country has its requirements. For the whole time if you are in the Schengen zone, you must show proof of where you are staying. It could be a hotel or a vacation home etc. Everyone who applies for a visa, whether for a work, study, medical, or tourist visa, etc., must send in a cover letter.
The applicant must write a cover letter to convince the visa officer that the applicant is only going to the country for their purpose. We can’t promise the applicants that they will get their visas if they follow these simple steps. But applying for a visa depends on struggle, hard work, submitting papers, running after the process, and luck.
Documents required to get a visa are the same for everyone, no matter where they are from in the world. The first step is for the candidate to fill out the form, which needs to be written in capital letters and signed. If the child is under 15, a parent or legal guardian has to sign it. Applicants must carefully sign the application form so that the signatures don’t cause any problems.
The arrival and departure dates on the application form must match those on all supporting papers, such as travel insurance, proof of transportation, and proof of accommodation.
The present passport must be good for at least 90 days after the visa is due to expire. The person applying must carefully send in the passport-sized photos that are asked for on the form. Fingerprints are needed to identify the candidate and keep the visa application process safe. All people who want a visa have their fingerprints taken at the Embassy.
From now on, getting a visa will be easier if applicants follow the guidelines listed above for submitting the documents and cover letter. By doing so, there is a good chance that visas will be sent to applicants before the expected time.